What are Dental implants?
- Implant is that procedure which involves drilling a hole in jawbone in which false teeth (implants) are fitted; when the gum has healed an abutment is attached that actually holds the false tooth.
- Implants are made of materials known as titanium.
What are the benefits of dental implant?
They are fixed and don’t involve any damage to the other teeth.
- Healthy and Natural teeth:
working like a natural tooth.
- Maintain your natural face and sweet smile:
Your face without teeth may appear sad and sunken because you may be embarrassed to smile. You may have difficulty in chew food. Dental implants can overcome both these issues.
- How to maintain your good teeth:
Ask your dentist on how to best maintain your teeth.
What are the Alternatives of Implants?